Saturday, March 29, 2014




USD $53.82 Save: $32.83)

I’ve always loved stripes, but striped shoes are pure genius to me.This flat in pink plus in ladylike pointed toe is so me! These stripey stunners are sure to brighten up my off-duty ensembles.

($27.99 (45% Off)) $51.83 Save: $23.84

This summer time, it's time to let my pumps and heels take a rest. I love these colorful peep toe wedge sandals from Dressale which would be the perfect compliment to a sundress, maxi skirt or even my summer skinny jeans. The straps and buckles will undoubtedly result in lingering looks plus it's a great way to get my height fix :) .

 ($27.99 (68% Off) ) USD $87.47 Save: $59.48  

My summer look won't be complete without a flat sandal especially if we're going to the beach! This pair of sandals , T-strap and metallic embellishments, can take your ensembles from day to night plus they are the perfect compliment to your favorite summer pastel pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Want to enjoy full desi indian sex kahani of girlfriend? Then read all the best sex kahani stories here for free. antarvasna

    ReplyDelete